Frequent headaches, triggers with change in weather, hunger, smell. Cause and remedy?

Hi doctor.... Actually I get headache very frequently Don know the actual cause but it is triggered due to change in weather, hunger , any smell specially the perfume etc .... What could be the possible cause? also, sinarest helped me to recover ...tablets like disprin doesnt help. Can there be any side effects of taking sinarest or is it safe? I had already my checkup done and i dont have eye sight or sinus problem. But yes my BP is slightly on low side. Can you pls guide what can i do to get permanent relief of the same. Mostly the pain is in my eyes and eyebrows.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012