Frequent headaches, stopped contraceptive pills, frequent bowels, subsides occasionally with pain killers. Suggestion?

hi,my head ache s quite often,I have stopped taking contraceptive pills so I have ruled out one reason due which my head can ache.These headache are too painful sometime I cant stare at my computer screen.Sometimes its light and it only last s from morning to afternoon.eyebrow and eyes are at pain most of the times.Also when my head aches i poo a lot say 2-3 times..After I take a painkiller it goes in an hour or two...sometimes it does not go at all even after taking painkiller...It goes only if i go to bed and close my eyes...i have been sleeping well 11 to 7..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012