Frequent headaches, cough, cold, painful ears, unable to concentrate, general weakness. How to rectify?

I have been feeling general unwell, cough . cold , painful ears for the past few weeks (maybe 3-4) but it is slowly getting worse I have got a headache nearly constantly, I ache all over, my head feels heavy, I am very tired all the time and finding it hard to concentrate but the doctors i went to said it was to do with the weather and that s all but i know it s not but i don t know wat is wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012