Frequent headaches also suffering from sinus. Takes motrin for relief. Pain in top and back of head and neck. Chronic migraines?

Hello, I have a question... But its for my girlfriend. Im 25, she s 22. She suffers headaches constantly. She said she would get them in high school but not as much. Now, she gets them more frequently and they last longer. She also suffers sinuses but she s been feeling good on that part for now. Ok, so basically, tons of headaches and she sometimes takes motrin and it helps. She also gets stressed alot but lately she s been feeling good because she s finally completed what was stressing her out. Here are some details of the pains she has. She says she feels them in the top and back of her head pretty much to the neck . Im afraid that she may be a sufferer of chronic migraines. I try to reassure her of herself and that her headaches will pass. She fears she has a brain tumor . But I do not think its that because she has an uncle that gets headaches as well. Is there anything that we can learn? Any ideas on what we can do to help these headaches? Thank you for your consideration.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012