Frequent head rushes and PVC, tiredness, tongue and lip numbness, pulsation in neck. Reports normal. Reasons ?

Hello, The past month I have been having head rushes, doesnt matter weather im lying down, standing or sitting when they come, they last only a few seconds. Very tired, I take at least an hour nap a day, and still feel terrible after. I also have been having more frequent PVC s (which I wore a holter to diagnose and they were benign around 7 mos. ago) Just recently I have been having tongue and lip numbness, along with visual pulsating in my neck . Last symptom I have is it feels like its hard to breathe sometimes like my neck is swelling. I have had a CT of the brain, normal. I am not diabetic but am obese. I am a smoker. I have been tested for strep recently negative. I also had my thyroid tested and ultrasound done, all normal. Ekg a few months ago was also normal. No one will help me, and I cant live like this anymore.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012