Frequent giddiness, high heart rate, headache with flash lights, green hard stool, numbness in hands and legs, swallowing difficulty. MRI, endoscopy, various blood tests normal. What is the cause?

I am 43 year old female. All of a sudden i felt giddy however, I did not faint. Later on I felt topsy turvey in my whole body. Hight heart rate , green hard stool, headache with flash lights, couldn t sollow, fatigue , numbness in hands , legs, feeling giddy, etc. etc. All this continued for 2 months. I have done MRI of the brain, normal ; endoscopy normal; MRI neck, normal; various blood test including rhuematism and blood clotting everything normal. Doctors said nothing wrong. Currently, I have severe mirgraines, sometimes shooting pain in my body (indefinite places); past one week my stools are green. What is the reason. I have been taking homeopathic treatment since I felt sick. Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012