Frequent fungal infections. History of portal hypertension with cavernous malformations, enlarged spleen and liver damage. Whom to consult?

I have received blood work results with a wbc of 2.1. platelets of 49,000, mpv of 12.3, and gfr est of 57. I have portal hypertension with cavernous malformations, enlarged spleen , 1/4 liver damage. I can not seem to get rid of fungal infections, etc. Who should i see-hemotologist, nephrologist or my hepatologist? I seem to get the run around. (ps. had splenic-renal shunt surgery in 2003)
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012