Frequent fever, throat infection, fatigue. HIV or AIDS symptoms?

Hello, I often get fiver with throat infection and fatigue ,when It comes it take weeks to recover,I i get little tied I will get the fiver, and i have loss weight these years,I have done a home sex with more than 5 men when I was in the age between 10-15 years and had sex with more than 10 little girls(Not matured ) when I was in the age between 10-15 years. do I have HIV/ AIDS now? I have red the symptoms from the blog/websites and few of them relate to my present health condition.what do I do now?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012