Frequent eye brow pain, uses specs for reading. Cause and preventive measures?

Hello Doctor, Myself Sankar from india. My mom getting frequent pain on her both left and right eye brows. This kind of pain she is experiencing for a quite longer period. However pain dont persist for long time. Earlier i have consult doctor for changing her spectacle since specs was old and her eye power got reduced doe to that. I don t think eye power causing this pain. Since she wear specs whenever she wants to read news paper or books Basically my mom has long site issue, object present in long may not visible properly. My mom is house wife, i believe she lives with tension free. Can you please let me know what causes eyebrow pain for my mom. And how to prevent from that. Can you please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012