Frequent, excessive urination. On birth control, vitamin D supplement, Allegra. Suggestions?

I am a 33 year old female, with two children. I am 5 7 and weigh 139. Recently, over the last 4 months, about every other day, I will urinate about 3 times within 45 min, without having drank anything. Each time, the urine amount is very large. I don t know where it is coming from. I have no pain. Also, about six months ago, I started to have pregnancy type symptoms, as I would describe it. Swollen breasts, with fluid being secreted from the nipple . I am on ortho tricycline birth control , I take a vitamin d supplement and allegra , as well as ritalin for ADD Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012