Frequent esophageal spasms, feeling of swallowing a rock, followed by intense chest pain radiating to the body, black out or seizure. Remedy?

I think I may have esophgeal spasms. I have had this problem for years on and off. Usually, it comes on when I feel like I have swallowed a rock while eating or drinking. My chest tightens up and I feel like i Cant breath or swallow. Each time it happens I have an unbearable, unbelievable pain in my chest that radiates basically through my body. Then I black out. At least 50% of the time I also have a seizure. When I black out I go ALL the way out and I don t really regain conciousness until the intense pain brings me back. It is awful and painful. These really bad spells happen about once a year with the swallowed a rock pain happening more often (sometimes I am able to stop the full on spasm and get control over my swallowing ). This happened 2 days ago and my chest is still really sore from the contractions/spasms. I don t have insurance so I can t see my doctor. I need to know if these could cause perm. damage or be a sign of heart problems or other problems. I dont know what to do about it. I black out occasionally because of other, unexplaine dthings too but they seem unrelated to my drinking/eating something and having chest spasms problem. I need help!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012