Frequent eruption of boils on mons pubis, occasionally swell and turn purple. How can I prevent them?

Hi for the past couple years i keep getting boils/ pimples on my mons pubis . They sometimes aren t noticeable, but sometimes they swell to the size of a dime and turn red or even purple and get pussy. I normally with put a warm compress on it and if its really bad I will sterilized a pin and pop it so it can drain. MY question is though is there a way I can prevent them? maybe vitamins , or a topical cream I could use to prevent them from happening. I get quite a few of them and its very uncomfortable, plus it doesn t help with self esteem. Any help would be great! Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012