Frequent episodes of dizziness, sudden sweating on forehead, abdominal pain, eased with cool air post a high calorie diet. Cause?

I went out to eat with a friend, I had a margarita, prime rib and baked potatoe, i ate fewer calories during the day so i could eat a good dinner, 15 minutes after meal while walking outside i suddenly felt dizzy, sudden sweating on forehead , abdominal pain . I needed cold air and felt weird. I got into car and cranked up ac and 10 minutes later i was all better. This has happend twice and just recently. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012