Frequent ear infections, sharp pain with low hearing, yellowish discharge, aggravates with loud noises, tingling around ear, numbness on one side of face, sore throat. No comfort with medicines. Remedy?

The last 4-5 years I ve been suffering with ear infections. I get this at least twice a month. This time its awful! I constantly have a sharp pain in my left ear. Yellowish-greenish discharge from ear, pain and tingling around ear on scalp area and below the ear. The left side of my face is also numb. I have no hearing in my ear and the vibrations of super loud noises trigger the pain even more. When I swallow the lepft side of my throat also feels sore. I have tried ear ache drops, swimmers ear drops, advil , tylenol, and heating pad . Nothing is working...been 4 days now and feels like it is getting worse
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012