Frequent drainage through ear, throat with dizziness in the mornings.No improvement with Flonase, Allegra. Remedy?

I been having problems with dizzyness due to a sinus condition that is being going on for almost a month. I feel drainage through my throat and I believe that it is going through my inner ear which is why I am dizzy. The doctor prescribed Flonase , and Alegra for allergies she said there is no infection but it does not go away. A friend of mine mentioned that I could have post nasal drip , whatever that means, but I am still struggling with the symptoms that are persistent every morning. Every morning I feel the drainage through my ear and throat and the dizziness. I was also recommended a garlic supplement .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012