Frequent dizzy spells with hot sweats, cant focus on anything. What treatment should i take?

I seem to be getting it more frequent, dizzy spells with hot sweats aswell as i cannot focus my eyes on anything, i can see but as i look at something my eyes will dart of to something else and that wll keep happening untill the symptoms subside. this has been happening for about 4 or 5 years but getting more frequent the last year
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
wht's yr age?? u r male/female?? till now u must have gone to doctor..wht did he say?? any reports?/please make sure that whn ever u ask..first give full detail of the problem..and management..only thn we can tell u ..otherwise its become difficult to specify and correlate..
u may have spondylitis? kindly consult neurophysician/orthopedician..