Frequent dizzy spells on lying, headaches, severe back pains causing disturbed sleep, shortness of breath, numbness. Worrisome?

Im a 21 year old female who has been having dizzy spells almost everyday even when im laying still in having headaches alot..they last for a few mintues..ive never blacked out from them but its starting to scare me..ive also been having major back pains in my sleep im not sure if its connected in anyways but they been happening alot also they have woken me up at night with sudden sharp pains that take my breath away and make me feel numb lile i cant move..should i be worried??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012