Frequent dizzy spells, difficulty in focusing. Taking dianette. Cause?

Hello, every now and again I get really dizzy spells where I feel like I cannot focus my sight fully although I can still see ok but it's not quite right and it can make me feel a bit sick when my head spins. Today I woke up and felt like this straight away and my eyes have looked glassy all day. I'm not on any medication accept for the contraceptive pill Dianette. I have been on this before a few years ago and felt ok and am back on it to help clear my acne. Any thoughts on what's causing this dizziness? I'm starting to get concerned.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013