Frequent dizziness, constant lower back pain that worsens with movement, lower abdominal cramping, regular menstrual cycle. What is the cause?

it started with dizziness once in awhile a few weeks ago I now have constant lower right side back pain that worsens with movement and the dizziness has become more frequent also I have been feeling a little bit of lower abdominal cramping not very painful but still there I havent had any urine tests yet , my menstrual cycle has been regular and not due for another week, I gotten menstrual cramps before but nothing like this
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012