Frequent dizziness, BP low, have stage 2 gastric cancer, chronic stomach ulcer. Diet plan?

My fiancee is age 29 and is feeling dizziness frequently. I asked the nurse to check her blood pressure immediately and it was 110/70. She does have stage 2 gastric cancer , but has been feeling great. we have been treating her nutritionally and have seen a reduction to stage 2 from late stage 3. She has lost weight as we have her on a vegetarian diet. She also has chronic stomach ulcers but has seen drastic improvement using pine nut oil. At present she is taking Cellfood, Zymessence and Lipospheric Vitamin C . Also 3000 mg evening primrose oil in divided doses. She had a severe infection from the flooding in Indonesia a few days ago and her temperature is back to normal following antibiotic treatment. She had a fever of 41.5 for nearly 3 days. At one point she was dilusional, but seems to have recovered fully since. I should mention that the dizziness had been occurred before the infection. She had also had surgery about 2 months ago for a blood clot on her brainstem that had developed from a blunt force trauma. She died for 12 minutes and miraculously, recovered. The surgery was successful and she has been normal since. My question is simply this: In consideration of her dietary restrictions, what can I have her eat or do to slightly improve her hypotension? Obviously sugar and salt are prohibited in her diet and we want to avoid acidifying her blood.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013