Frequent diarrhea problems on eating proteins after a long and repeated bout of cold. Stool and blood tests normal. Any ideas?

I would like some thoughts why I m having diarrhea problems (mostly loose stool , lots of gas, little or cramps ) especially when I eat protein . As well, why I get disconform on my left side when this happens History after a long and repeated bout with a cold (and going to Cuba in between) I started having diarrhea and lots of gas. (1st cold) 3 weeks before June - cuba 1 week - 3 weeks after June (2nd cold) In checking what I eat, I found that green food, raw foods, nuts will cause my diarrhea to come back. Fish and chicken seem to be OK The one thing that seem to be present when I eat the above foods is that I also get a disconfort on my left side in the area between the rib and the hip. As example I started eating lots of nuts (missing them !!!) and next day it all started again. Now on a rice, potato, fish and qiwi diet the only other thing that was unique about this cold is that I specifically tried to dry up the mucus to avoid lung problems (ie. back dripping). Eventually I found Entex LA which seemed to have more of the chemicals against congestion. - It soon after starting to take this (ie. a few days) that my diarrhea started to act up) Test done - Did a few stool tests - nothing showed up - Blood tests + physical - nothing sowed up Your thoughts Carlos YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012