Frequent cold, tiredness, nausea, dryness in food pipe. Had treatment for stem cell transplant, chemo for Hodgkin's lymphoma. Help?

I had gone thru the medical treatment of Stem Cell Transplant, Chemo Therapy & Radiation for the Hodkins Lymphoma in 2007. After that, no medicine is going on. Healthwise almost ok. Now I am 42 yrs. old. Since last two years I am very much disturbed due to the cold & cough. Getting tiredness & feel some fever. In the first day heavy nausea the whole day & night. For second day, a hard liquid coming from the throat. The sleep for the first two days, I am getting a little bit sleep only. From the third days my both noses are getting closed for atleast two weeks. I have to get the air thru my mouth in those times. Due to which my lips & food pipe getting dried. The cough starts from the third day for a minimum of 2-3 weeks with heavy yellow bulgum for morethan 2 weeks). It will take more than a month time to get normal. This is the problem now-a days getting disturbing me. Please help me in this regard.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013