Frequent cold, regular sneezing and cough with black sputum, diagnosed with sinus, bent nasal bone, advised surgery. Advice?

Sir I have long term allergic problem. frequently getting cold. daily after bed, 10 times sneezing and cough with black sputum . recently x ray done. ENT Doctor said right side sinus problem. Consulted other ENT doctor and he identified that my nose bone is bend in both nasals thats why i am getting breathing problem and nasal blockage and allergy . suggested to undergo nose bone surgery. Please suggest me what I have to do.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012