Frequent cold and runny nose. Allergic to dust and smoke. Feeling drowsy and sleepy. Taking Metosartan and Bestor

hi, doc, i catch cold easily and get running nose and nose blocks regularly, i am allergic to dust smoke etc. Currently i am having nose block and drowsiness in my head, feeling sleepy through out the day, its so irritating i cant even work , i need some medicine to get rid of this, i am having METOSARTAN 50 for BP and BESTOR-5for cholestrol and REVITAL vitamin tablets daily, Doc kindly suggest me some effective medicine to get rid of sleepiness{ drowsiness} Regards,
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012