Frequent burst eye vessel,eye fill with blood,pressure and headache before burst,CT and blood test normal

My husband has had a frequent burst eye vessel episodes over the last 5 weeks. As soon as the last one starts to somewhat clear up, it bursts again and the right side of his eye fills with blood again. His doctor did a ct and bloodwork but comes back normal. He said he feels pressure and gets a headache right before it bursts. he was on Lisonapril but his blood pressure normalized so he stopped taking it 3 to 4 monts ago. I am concerned becuase it continues to happen every 2-3 days. Thanks for your help..
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012