Frequent burping, starts at any time of the day, no triggers, had taken ibuprofen for knee inflammation. Cause?

I have started burping allot for about 2 to 3 weeks now. It comes and goes every day, and when it comes now its almost like a burping attack happening one after another for up to an hour or more. Besides the burping I don t have any other symptoms that don t seem normal. It can start at any time during the day before or after eating. Nothing really seems to trigger it. Never had any other medical problems, and do not take and meds. I was however at the hospital a month ago for inflamation in my knee and was given ibuprofrin 800mg to take but I stopped taking them for a week or longer now. Any ideas would be greatly appretiated!!!! thank you, Rick
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012