Frequent burning sensation in eyes with pain, headache, numbness in hands and legs, no change in eye power. Cause?

Hai sir good afternoon, i am 24 years old, from past one and half month am getting eyes pain and burning sensation and also headache frequently i.e in one week i will be getting four times.i have checked up my spectacles but my spectacles is correct. one more thing i want to say that i am also getting numbness in legs and hands very often. Can u please tell me what might be the problem
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012