Frequent bruises on the knee after injuries. Any blood disorder?

Hi, i fell about 5 days ago at cheer leading practice on my knee/ shin and now i have a huge bruise on my shin/knee it is also very swollen.. The first time this happened was about a year ago and has happened about 5 times since then.. I and every time the bruising is pretty severe and spreads all the way down my leg.. I went to the doctor the first time and he said i had a bone bruise.. I was just wondering if its normal for it to keep happening.. I only went to the doctor about it the first time.. Should i go again cause it keeps happening.. Could it be something about my blood?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012