Frequent bowl movement, loss of appetite, prowel dry syrup

Dear Sir, My 5 Months Old girl baby is passing stools more watery and frequently 5 -6 times a day. After passing urine immediately passing stool also. The solid particles in the stool is separate and not mixed with the water. She is suffering for three days and not eating well, tired. Went to the doctor and he prescribe Prowel dry syrup . Kindly help how long time it will take to her to completely cured and getting normal.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
in my opinion your child is lactose intolerent as the lactose is passing through mothers milk through lactation in baby
need to stop all milk proteins and diary of mother completely
no formula milk extra milk and diary to child
use other proteins