Frequent bowl movement, diof ds and electrobion with normal diet, enterogermina

hi, my daughter is 3years 5months 14days old (weight 16kg)she is doing loose motion from i am giving her diof ds medicine and electrobion who ors and diet very normal like boiled raw banana,boiled rice and chirwa.but still her stool is not ok.last year month of february she was suffered from loose motion ver badly,at that time her doctor gave her entrogermina and its worked.her doctor is out of kolkata so plz prescribe me medicine which i can give her.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012