Frequent bowel movements with stomach pains, fast heart rate and sweating. What do the symptoms signify ?

For the past 3 1/2 years my wife 40 y/o has been suffering with frequent bowel movements w/stomach pains,fast heart rate and sweating. Everytime she eats or drinks anything 10-15 min later sometimes 25-30 min later she has a bowel movement and stays on the toilet for about an hour all the time. Her stool is usually very loose and the other day she had some white jelly or mucus like substance come out.During this time she has seen about 3 GI doctors and 2 bariatric doctors. One of the bariatric doctors felt that she needed a Gastric revision but it had to go through a board of his peers and they felt that it wasn t warranted. So we seen another bariatric doctor and he did detect an ulcer that she is being also treated for now but he said an ulcer would not cause her bowel problems and she did have pain from the ulcer but it was in a different spot.She has pains in her middle abdomen just about everyday,we thought it was IBS but she still have pains even after bowel movements and it continues. During and after eating she sweats especially from her nose area and her heart rate goes up.She has seen and currently seeing a cardiologist for her heart and is on medication,she never had heart problems like this prior and it seems like the heart rate is tied in with the pain and bowel movement. After every bowel movement she becomes hungry and she has about 9-10 bowel movements a day or more and looses 4-5 pounds a day. My wife had Gastric Bypass Surgery roux-en-y 8 yrs ago and her gallbladder was removed during this surgery,I read that 17% of patients that had gallbladder removal had long term bowel complications and bile. Is that true and could this be what is going on because a the GI doctors she seen did all the tests ran colonoscopies and test for Chron s and other digestive disorders and all came back negative they can never figure out why.Could someone help? She also had a full hysterectomy 6 years ago and is currently taking hormone medication
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013