Frequent bowel movements throughout the day after eating accompanied with gas and bloating. Remedy?

hello, my age is 26 , height 5 10 current weight - 69kg ( was 75kg in july 2012) . i was experiencing frequent bowel moments , gas, belching ,bloating around july 2012 and i went to the usual mbbs doc who gave me some of the tablets and prescribed me gasex tonic for reduction of gas ..initially i did not realise the severity and finally consulted a gastroenterologist in a month time. she prescribed me several antibiotics terming it as either IBS or GERD 11/8/12 1.Tab zentel (0-0-1) x 7 days 2) tab mebex (1-0-1) x 3 days 3) tab mebespa (1-0-1) for 7 days 4) tab secnil fone (2 tab after lunch 2 days) 5) cap zipant dsr (before break fast 1-0-0) for 7 days did not work much after that my tablets were changed on next visit 18/8/12 mebespa (1-1-1) x 10 days 2.syrup duphlac (3 tsf after dinner) 3.cap zipand dsr (1-1-1) x 10 days lafaxid 10mg (0-0-1) x 10 days after dinner 5.syrup digeplex ready (2tsf after dinner) did not change much 29/8/12 1.cap zipant dsr - (1-0-0) 2. tab lafaxid - (0-0-1) 3 tab divol (1-1-1) 4.syp mclain gel (after meals) 5. tab metrogyl compound ( 1-1-1) x 5 days Did not help much the bowel movements were too frequent and immediately after eating food uneasiness in stomach was experienced resulting in bloating gas and bowel movements the frequency was about 3-4 or 5 after that i decided to get the full body checkup in hospital to determine the root cause as i was not convinced about the medications The stool test was done prior to this several times with no luck but in full body test done in hospital the stool test detected giadiasis,mild dyslipidemia . Stool: giardia L + and USG (abdomen/pelvis) sonography result:Grade 1 fatty liver the doctor suggested below medications O2 (1-1) for 15 days and Providac OD x 15 days health checkup was done on 07/09/12 (weight was 73kg) this definitely reduced the symptomps the abdominal discomfort was reduced and i was adviced to consult a gastro after 15 days which i did. the doc gave the following medications terming it as post infectious ibs after i visited doc after 15 days 22/09/12 ( weight was 75.4 kg) syp mucaine gel vibact -0-0-1 x 10 days and get the stool routine done. i did that and revisited the doc on 10/03/12 having chief complaints as Bloating cramps belching weight was 72.8 kg stool routine resulted in negative for giardisis was advised to continue vibact - 1-0-0 for 5 days syp mucaine gel 2tsp sos and cyclopam sos and identify food triggers in 4-6 weeks after few weeks the same stool frequency continued and gas bloating dint reduce much i visited a renown gasto after this who advised me to do following tests 1. CRP, CBC and ESR 2. stool- Routine culture c.difficle toxin assay calprotectin all of which were clear and totally fine so he advised me against endoscopy/colonscopy as there was nothing in reports he prescribed me tab tryptomer (25mg) 0-0-1 for 4 weeks i figured out its an anti-depressent which i believe i do not need Please advice currently i face the below issue 1.Morning 8.30 i have a bowel movement 2.i have my bf around 9 and eat something light around 11 3.By 12.30 i have another bowel movement 4.After that around two stomach growling starts kind of discomfort gas. 5.around 2.15pm i have my lunch and take 30 mins to eat 6. take a walk for 10-15 mins 7.totally fine till 5.00 then stomach growling starts and the urge to have bowel movement kicks in 8.i have bowel movement around 6-7pm once 9.feels fine after that 10. have my dinner by 10pm 11. gas starts kicking in and bloating and belching although no urge to have bowel movement after dinner Kindly advise me as i am tired of this what i need answer for 1) How to curb the frequency of bowel movement to maximum 2 in a day or less 2) how to eliminate the gas bloating should i restart with probiotics - if yes which one? ( vibact or any other suggest as per my current problems) or should i consult a physiotherapist for strenghning of pelvic muscles or do i need to stop all the medications.(currently i have stopped and looking towards ayurvedic as an option i do have aloe vera juice) Please advice
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013