Frequent bowel movements, stomach burns, colonoscopy shows piles. Suggest medication

Have been facing issue with frequent bowel movement for almost 1 1/2 years now. Have stomach burns. Need to pass stools at least 7-9 times in whole day. Have been through colonoscopy and there were mild symptoms of piles. But no bleeding while passing stools. No pain in the stomach. But feel the urge on passing stools every 2-3 hours. Gets more worse after having meals irrespective of what I eat. i don t have no-veg at at all. Please suggest medicines / remedies to cure this. Currently i have been advised to take lactifibre.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012