Frequent bowel movements, pain, discharge in waste, Nor-TZ tablets solution ?

Hi,I need to go to wash room at least three times a day and it plains a lot to me in my stomach there is a sticky liquid that also come from my waste ...i cannot sleep properly and i donot eat at home as there is no one i eat outside food ...i want to a pleasant sleep and relax body with healthy life .....please suggest me some thing i went to a chemist and he gave Nor-TZ tablet manufacterer Omega ...3 tablets a day ...what should i do...........
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012