Frequent bowel movements, oily yellow stools with blood. Colonoscopy normal. Symptoms of colon cancer?

Hi, I m a 38 year old female that has been having around 8 bowel movements a day! They are yellowish normally and really like oily looking... I m worried about this and now I have blood in my stool and when I wipe. I had blood work done around 2 yrs and my markers for colon cancer came back high so I had a colonoscopy done, that came back normal. I m really worried because I ve bn having this issue minus the blood for over a year.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013