Frequent bowel movement, taking ragi and milk, taking darolac sachet and ofloxacin suspension

my 5,1/2 month old son is passing motion more than 12 times a day. for last two week he is taking ragi and mother milk since his birth only. the abnormal pooping is since his birth .please advise. water is also coming with poop. it is sticky also.local doctor has advised don t be panic but we are frightened, however he has prescribed Darolac sachet and ofloxacin suspension and it is given to him from 17th april .we observed that whenever he takes mother milk he feel pain in stomach and pass the motion instantly. .
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012