Frequent boils, pain and swelling. Tested for high ESR counts. What could be the precaution and cure?

hello doctor I am 28 year old female. I suffer from frequent boils which have very small opening( initially creamy) while under skin become hardened and swell up to 1-2 inches in diameter around with lot of pain. Most frequent areas are face ( forehead , cheek bone and near nose ), under thighs and hips. My blood report shows high ESR count (96) and I also have some cough in morning. Kindly suggest the cure and precautions.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012