Frequent blood in stools, severe post usage of fybogel, proctosedyl ointment, tests normal. Cause?

i went to the doctors about having blood in my stools quite frequently. they gave me some fybogel and proctosedyl ointment to try and help but it seems like its only made the problem worse beacuse i now have blood everytime i go to the toilet. in the stools and sometimes on the toilet paper. they exaimed me to make sure everything was ok which it was. but im worried that i might be loosing to much blood.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012