Frequent attacks of Dizziness with floaters, it happens after a bad cough. Cause for such attacks?

Hi, I get frequent attacks of dizziness with floaters and strobing.The attacks only usually last a few seconds but they are really frightening. Sometimes I get a feeling that something is going over my head and there can even be a horrible noise. Weird, but extremely traumatising. They do not form a pattern - I can get several attacks in one day and then go several days before I get another one. I quite often get an attack after a rally bad coughing fit when sometimes my eyes feel as though they are poppong ot of my head!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013