Frequent appearance of pimples on scalp. Precancerous cells found during testing. Permanent solution?

Small pimples appear on my scalp from time to time. When I use a rattail comb, I find thick and thin residue pieces on the comb. I have used a prescibed shampoo to alleviate the antagonistic problem with no success. One dermatologist took a biopsy of the painful areas on my scalp with results finding those areas to be precancerous cells. Liquid, cream, and shampoo medication were prescribed with only temporary relief when used. What should be my next step?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013