Frequent anxiety attacks, hot flashes, feel nauseous. Diagnosed with depression. How to recover?

I get anxiety attacks quite often hot flashes feel nausea feel like I m going to scared to leave the house. I have been to the doctor twice for this and they say it s all in my head and I m doing this to myself because of stress . I was diagnosed with depression when I was 18 years old I got myself off of it a year ago pills.. being able to cope with it just by rubbing my neck . it s the exact same symptoms but now that I m older and in my forties it s become a lot worse than what it was and now I can t control it. I feel like I lost my life
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013