Frequent aches in chest, not able to sleep, depression, blood came out of throat. Used to take alprazolum. Suggest some medication.

I feel frequent aches in my chest wen i get up in the morning.Also, wen i hear Loud noises which is common& bearable to others lik tv noise, calling bell, someone spkng loudly.. i get sudden pang of pain in my chest area. I m unable to get sleep as i used to have before. i am experiencing this more in the past three weeks . I used to take Alprazolum when i was in college days due to depression . but stopped 2 yrs back. during that time i used to have such pains but not to this extent. This pain started when i cried a lot aloud 3 weeks back bcz of the departure of my fiancee. i cried aloud , & bcz of that .. blood started coming from my throat and still my voice is not proper.Please suggest me Some medication to over come this..
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012