Frequent abdominal cramps, bloating, diarrhoea. Pain radiating to right side, acid reflux. IBS?

Hi, Starting in September 2012, I have experienced frequent abdominal cramps and bloating with bouts of diarrhea . The pain will shift from the left to the right side of the abdomen and will be accompanied by acid reflux . My GP has said that the intestines felt inflamed, however I have taken a number of blood tests that came up negative for Celiac s and Anemia. I m still waiting to see a Gastroenterologist . Is this just irritable bowel syndrome, or something else? Any input is greatly appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013