Frequent UTIs. Prolapsed vaginal wall. Frequent urge for urination, pain in the toes and finger during urination. Reason?

i have been having UTI constantly for the last 10 years; I have a prolapsed vaginal wall and about 2 years ago my gyn put me on vaginal estrogen tabs; i had no problems for a while, but now I m having UIT symptons but when my urine is tested I have no infection. I feel a constant need to urninate, and then when I do, I feel extreme pressure like pain that goes out to my toes and fingers. I m desperate to find out something about this
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013