Frequent UTI, stomach pain during sex, on implants, have lengthy periods. Help?

Hi I suffer from a lot of water infection Mabe 2 a month it is so painful to go to the toilet sometimes I can t even stand up ? I also have pains in my stomach durin sex i have seen a lot of doctors and they keep saying there s nothing wrong with me I have the implant and don t have periods but on occasion I can bleed twice a year but really bad and it lasts for weeks? I get constant stomach aches and sum time suffer really bad discharge can you hel ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013