Frenulum torn, lot of bleeding,drinking sugar water

Hi I just torn my frenulum around about 4 hours ago. At the initial time of tearing the bleeding was rather ridiculous due to an erection . I bled harshly for around 5 minutes almost fainting once. I tried ways of combating the blood loss but i could only think of drinking sugar water to keep blood sugar up. After erratic bleeding i began to clean up any blood on the floor as there was quite alot in the bathroom and toilet, yet I continue to bleed slowly through the Frenulum. I am still drinking sugar water so i don t feel sick from the lack of blood sugar but I am only 15 and I don t want to miss out on any more school and I am embarrassed to tell my father when he gets home (around 2 hours or so) but I dont want to risk infection . Should I tell my father and ask him to take me to a clinic? Because at the moment all i can do is walk around the house with just a towel due to fear of blood stains or frictional pain and if this keeps up ill miss school tomorrow as I have today (today was because of a fractured toe :p not having exactly the best medical luck lately)
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Hi
You should definitely inform this to your parents and take proper treatment . If the bleeding is there then apply pressure at the bleeding site with sterile thing ( if nothing there the apply pressure with clean hand/finger )for few minutes . generall bleeding should stop if it doesn't then rush to casualty . If stopped then apply betadine and clean your glans n penil shaft and latter apply neosporine / betadine ointment under sterile precaution and visit to surgery clinic for further treatment .
So in my opinion dont ignore it otherwise it may led to complication in later stage of life.

Thanks n regards
General & Family Physician Dr. Kishore Kunal's  Response
Hi

Thanks n regards