Frenulum broken during sex, heavy bleeding with pain. Any problems in future ?

I really dn t knw hw to say,its really embracin for me to say... Last week on 21st July,12 I had sex with my wife,during sex I got my frenulum broken.. There was a heavy bleeding ,bt little pain.. A petite part of my frenulum is still intact... I haven t pulled my fore skin down since then... What should I do..??? And will it affect my sex life further...?????will it lead circumsism???? Plzzz reply soon m really worried...
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012