Frenulum broken after unprotected sex, thrush for not cleaning. Dry mouth, swollen circumvalate papillae. Infection ?

Hi I recently had unprotected sex (around 2-3 weeks ago) and broke my fremlum it has since heeled however i think i am geting thrush due to not being able to clean it properly. I have ordered some Fluconazole for this and this should arrive soon hover my mouth is really dry and my Circumvalate Papillae have swolen. Is it possible that the thrush could have started spreading to my mouth and caused this? Or is this just a sympton?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012