Freezing feet, have T-band condition in leg, had atrophy in leg

Well now...just popped into this and quite shocked to have someone on line. it goes. My feel are freezing at night and it is summertime. Just curious why this is. I do not have fibromalgia...but do have t-band condition in right leg from past back surgery in 2008. Dbl fusion...had atrophy in right leg...but all better now...finally. But leg still aches here and there..but so does back also.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Sir ,

It is a possibility that you could be having raynauds phenomenon , a sign of autoimmune disease.

Dr. Shruti