Freezing, burning inside, bad sweats, mucus in chest, dry mouth, weight loss. CHF, artery disease. Suggestions?

hi im a 28 year old female who is always freezing but the inside of my body be burning up what can cause that? I also break out in real bad sweats that the next day i awake with mucus in my chest and my back and my mouth is very dry. In 2012 i was told that i had CHF/ARTERY DISEASE do you think that with have to due with my symtoms also my weight has decreased because of no apiptete to eat . Please excuse my spelling.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013